Navigating the immigration system is daunting on your own. We’re here to help.
Get Legal Help
If you are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) and/or HIV-positive and have a legal question or need representation, our expert legal team can help.
- Read our Legal Resources.
- Send us your question. Fill out our confidential form, and our legal team will respond to your question. Be thorough. If you qualify for direct representation, we will schedule an appointment with you to speak further.
- Reach out early. Do not wait until you are in immediate danger of deportation – it is much harder to help if you are already in an emergency situation.
- We want to speak to clients directly. If you are a friend or family member, ask your loved one who has an immigration question to contact us directly. Our staff is multilingual, fluent in English, French, Russian, and Spanish. We also have a team of volunteer translators. You can help as a translator, too.
- We are a national organization based in New York City. We can answer your questions no matter where you live in the United States, and may also be able to connect you with a local attorney from our pro bono network.